Reunion Políticas Públicas en Alzheimer, Lausanne – Suiza 13y14 Diciembre 2017
Progress and Roadblocks in Global Alzheimer’s Public Policy
Public policy responses to Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias are building momentum, but greater collaboration, resources and urgency are needed to have a broad and lasting impact. This panel will explore important global milestones and national efforts aimed at improving health system readiness and answer critical questions on how to speed and scale public policy solutions.
Moderated by George Vradenburg, Convener, The Global CEO Initiative on Alzheimer’s disease
- Shekhar Saxena, Director, Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse, World Health Organization
- Paola Barbarino, Chief Executive Officer, Alzheimer’s Disease International
- Colin Capper, Head of Research Development & Evaluation, Alzheimerâ€™s Society
- Ulrich Dietz, Head of Long-Term Care Policy, Federal Ministry of Health, Germany
- Ricardo F. Allegri, FLENI Neurological Institute, Advisor to the Ministry of Health, Argentina; Member, World Dementia Council.
- Yohei Takahashi, Deputy Director, Office for Dementia Policy, Health and Welfare Bureau for the Elderly, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, Japan